May 16, 2020

Korima Run Day 1 - Phil Gendreau - Run to the Water

The Korima Run starts today and will last 7 days. I invited you to join me in any way you can, and many have answered. It warms my heart to see we remain connected and we remain united with our Raramuri friends.

In support and in their honor, I will run every day of the Korima Run. And since we live in times of pandemics and separation, I will run every day with - and for - someone close to me in our big worldwide Mas Loco community.

Today started at first light. In support for our friend Phil Gendreau who will run from sunrise to sunset, Karine and I started in darkness and ran south, to the shore of the St-Lawrence river where we were greeted by a display of pink and orange sky.

Phil will donate for every KM ran today, and we wish him resolve, health, a wide smile and light feet. Run Free, my friend!

Inspired by your endeavour, Karine ran her very first full 5K today, an all-time personal best!




First light on the St-Lawrence river





1 comment:

  1. I was a great honor to share steps with you and Karine. Thank you for your support, let's restore some balance to the world

    ReplyDelete