January 3, 2013

Let's Run To The Moon!

Over the Holidays, my friends at Tribesports have reviewed a number of interesting challenges their members created and selected some for us to share. The one for runners is simply awesome; we'll run to the moon!

Back in August, triber Nick B was saddened by the loss of the great astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon, and decided to create a challenge in his honor.


So he invited the Tribesports running community as a whole to run the 384,000 km journey from here to the moon. I jumped in, of course, and I'm inviting all my readers to do the same :)

To join me in this challenge:

1. Create a Tribesports profile. It's 100% free.

2. Join the tribes that you like (the one I created is "Ultra Runners - North America")

3. Take the challenge (It's actually called "One giant leap for mankind, one small step for Tribesports").

4. Start logging your mileage :)


Nick B promised that, when we all reach the moon, we're going to Mars next!

So suit up and let's run to the moon! Who's with me?


2 comments:

  1. Other readers and I logged about 100K so far, and looking forward to log in the thousands, so we're going to the moon all together!!!

    PLS make sure you contribute your mileage directly into the challenge, on Tribesports itself :

    http://tribesports.com/challenges/one-giant-leap-for-mankind-one-small-step-for-trib

    And keep running free!! :)

    ReplyDelete