April 24, 2012

Resurfacing


There's no denying it, the past weeks have been very difficult. Between the devastating news, mourning with my friends and trying to help Caballo Blanco's vision and dream live on, I haven't spent much time here, under my own tree by the hill.

In the meantime, I have become one of the contributors of CaballoBlanco.org, a new web site dedicated to Micah True and to the pursuit of his life's passion, Running Free. If, like many, you have been touched by this man's message, please keep supporting it by visiting the site regularly.

So from this point on, I will post any material related to Caballo Blanco on the new site, and keep this little place like I always intended it to be, a home for my roaming thoughts.

And for my running stuff, too, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment